Front end lift

Speedy Emira

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I recently looked at a 488 with front end lift that allowed the car to drive with the front end raised to suit poor road conditions like speed bumps or driveways. This is something I have never looked into before but if it were an option for the Emira I would have considered it.
Does anyone know is this is possible as an aftermarket modification and would it have a negative effect on handling?

I recently looked at a 488 with front end lift that allowed the car to drive with the front end raised to suit poor road conditions like speed bumps or driveways. This is something I have never looked into before but if it were an option for the Emira I would have considered it.
Does anyone know is this is possible as an aftermarket modification and would it have a negative effect on handling?
I know that Nitron Suspension offers a front axel lift system on their kits. I ordered the NTR R3 suspension kit with the Front Axel Lift for my Emira.

I know that Nitron Suspension offers a front axel lift system on their kits. I ordered the NTR R3 suspension kit with the Front Axel Lift for my Emira.
I’m in Nepal at the moment and the internet is so slow their site wouldn’t load.
Great to know there is a solution which I’m going to explore.

This is the first I have heard about front axle lift on the Emira. Does the lift system compromise/limit the front suspension in any way?

I’d be reluctant to lower my car much as I park in a basement and much lower than now, and a few places would be difficult to navigate, but if there’s front axle lift….

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back