• We are conducting our first ever Lotus Emira of the Month for May 2024. This will be a monthly contest and will be submissions from users, voted for by the membership. Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 May 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

❓ QUESTION Front quaterpanel

Bones25

Reaction score
I've got to ask, does everyone else internal quarter panel look like this ?

Every other piece in the car looks like it has been engineered to an inch of it's life, then you open the door and get something that looks like and afterthought.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-02-19 at 15.24.26_42e717ae.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-02-19 at 15.24.26_42e717ae.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 176

VL3X

Staff member
Reaction score

Every other piece in the car looks like it has been engineered to an inch of it's life, then you open the door and get something that looks like and afterthought.

Yep, looks like the others I've seen.

Eagle7

Emira Aficionado
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner

Hard to tell from the photo, but is it rubber or plastic? Is that whole piece the door seal? Use some 303 Graphene Nano Coating Spray on it and it'll look good and be protected from weathering.