Future Classic: Lotus Emira V6

IMG_2415.jpeg

Link to Classic & Sports Car (https://www.classicandsportscar.com...I7u87d4k6VgX2BvihQ_aem_XLbGqCG6fcADv628hHwVMQ)

I've noticed that just as many females as males react positively to the car when I'm out driving. It doesn't look gimmicky, it has that pure functional sports car look to it, and I think that has a lot to do with the way people react to it. I agree; this will be a classic, and may very well wind up being the most popular Lotus ever made.

I've noticed that just as many females as males react positively to the car when I'm out driving. It doesn't look gimmicky, it has that pure functional sports car look to it, and I think that has a lot to do with the way people react to it. I agree; this will be a classic, and may very well wind up being the most popular Lotus ever made.

It may well be, but I suspect it won't receive the legendary status that the Esprit or the "Savior" Status that Elise Gen 2 have.

Really still very much reminds me of the Dino. I mentioned this to some of the folks at the factory, including some of the engineers. I got a big smile.

Give yourself more credit.
:)

I bought the car for the styling. It was either that or a Ferrari 308 GTB. Which says it all really.

(Funny to see they picked the absolute worst colour combination for the article — undercoat with dirty wheels :p)

I bought the car for the styling. It was either that or a Ferrari 308 GTB. Which says it all really.

(Funny to see they picked the absolute worst colour combination for the article — undercoat with dirty wheels :p)

How surprising the person who spec'd a Ferrari imposter really wanted a Ferrari. :p

It may well be, but I suspect it won't receive the legendary status that the Esprit or the "Savior" Status that Elise Gen 2 have.
It probably won’t, but I think it’s harder for a car to achieve that level of admiration today.

There’s much less cultural interest in and awareness of automotive hobbies in general, than there used to be. I have seen it change even in my short 40 years here. In American any way, it may be different elsewhere.

There's no bad color for an Emira. There is a best thought and if you know you nimbus.

…and nimbus is exactly the color everyone wanted until the “FE2” colors were released and then everyone wished they could have picked Osmium Silver.

#3xEOTMwinningColor

#doPeopleStill#?Imusually10-15yearsbehindTrends.

No shade on those who stan Nimbus, you can't be in chat and check the vibe, fr fr.

But, honestly, Nimbus is giving grandpa.

For those of you who this applies to and thus need translating service:
"No offense if you love your Nimbus cars. After all you can't know what a color is like when you don't see it in person first. However, your car is for old men" 😜

(or as I have put it. A combination of 70's metallic Browns with 90's Lexus champagne gold both notoriously old man spec)

No shade on those who stan Nimbus, you can't be in chat and check the vibe, fr fr.

But, honestly, Nimbus is giving grandpa.

For those of you who this applies to and thus need translating service:
"No offense if you love your Nimbus cars. After all you can't know what a color is like when you don't see it in person first. However, your car is for old men" 😜

(or as I have put it. A combination of 70's metallic Browns with 90's Lexus champagne gold both notoriously old man spec)
We have a silver s4, my wife bought it from her dad off lease. I just don’t see the appeal of silver and grey. It does literally nothing for me. Not sure why, but it’s just boring.

We got yellow for the Emira and I need to wrap the corvette. I impulse purchased a black one which was moronic in Colorado it’s always dirty lol.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back