Geely acquires stake in Aston Martin

I'm sooooooo nice to customers it's unreal in today's world.
Why I can't be doing with this proverbial deletive with Lotus and zero lack of any CX 😅
Although even then I have some empathy for those holding the Fort which makes it worse for me 😆 NOBODY wants to work in Customer Service anymore but EVERYONE demands the best experience and has zero tolerance for failure..
I agree, CX is a dead art. My expectations for customer service these days is almost non existent. It's better to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

F1 is a very fast moving game and Lotus haven't been involved since 1994. There's also a vast difference between GT4 and F1 and the step may be too large, but Lotus may surprise us yet.
I believe Lotus Engineering was still involved with aerodynamics for Lotus F1 Racing (the Lotus-badged Renault team) through to 2015.

I agree Geely would probably align future Lotus-branded involvement in Formula E or some other electric racing, but that wouldn't rule out some technical role with AM F1.

I believe Lotus Engineering was still involved with aerodynamics for Lotus F1 Racing (the Lotus-badged Renault team) through to 2015.

I agree Geely would probably align future Lotus-branded involvement in Formula E or some other electric racing, but that wouldn't rule out some technical role with AM F1.
Can you imagine one of the iconic liveries back in F1 😍
Shame they are mostly cigarette related 😅

Lotus F1 Racing used the black and gold livery

LotusF1.jpg

Before then, Team Lotus F1 (the Tony Fernandez/Air Asia backed team) used the green and yellow livery

868244.jpg

I'm sooooooo nice to customers it's unreal in today's world.
Why I can't be doing with this proverbial deletive with Lotus and zero lack of any CX 😅
Although even then I have some empathy for those holding the Fort which makes it worse for me 😆 NOBODY wants to work in Customer Service anymore but EVERYONE demands the best experience and has zero tolerance for failure..
Customer service requires the right kind of leadership. It's not about who has the most cheerful employees, but rather who has the process in place that enables all their employees to provide good customer service. One company I like to use as an example is Chik Fil-A. No matter which store you go to, corporate or franchise, the service is always fast and polite. Clearly, that company does not depend on individual workers being good problem solvers and having great soft skills.

If a company has poor customer service, it's the company, not the workers.

Customer service requires the right kind of leadership. It's not about who has the most cheerful employees, but rather who has the process in place that enables all their employees to provide good customer service. One company I like to use as an example is Chik Fil-A. No matter which store you go to, corporate or franchise, the service is always fast and polite. Clearly, that company does not depend on individual workers being good problem solvers and having great soft skills.

While I agree, CS comes from the top down. The difference I think is the expectation amongst generations. What a 28 year old Manager believes good CS entails is not what a 40 year old expects and certainly not what a 60 year old expects. It has been degraded so far that even people at the top are missing the plot. I understand that I am generalizing and that there are probably a few good companies with excellent customer service with younger people working and training them, but it is definitely not the norm. I would say it was 8-10 years ago when I really started noticing a change. Post-Covid is difficult for everyone but CS has almost been thrown away in the last 2 years. Just my 2 cents.

I am not that old, but I still remember my father doing business transactions for very large sums on handshakes. Those days are long gone. For better or worse. This was in the late 80's / early 90's.... Seems not so long ago, but the world has changed far more from 1990-2010 than it did from 1970-1990. At least it seems that way.

100%, give them the tools and empower them to go above and beyond.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back