• The July 2024 Lotus Emira of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 July 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Graphics ideas

Speedy Emira

Emira Fiend
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
After my paint blistering is sorted I was going to get a wrap and ppf but was informed my warranty is likely to be void. Even if I could argue more blistering couldn’t be down to a wrap they 100% would not cover the cost to replace it and would probably mean the ppf. There’s no way I can afford £8k+ to do it myself.
So my next best idea is to consider some graphics like a stripe going the length of the car like GT4 look. I’ve seen several cars including Porsche and Ferrari with them and I think done correctly could look good. I have a Nimbus grey car with a black pack so not sure a bright coloured stripe would go.
Any ideas or pics would be great, or even views on whether or not it would ruin the look.
Thanks

After my paint blistering is sorted I was going to get a wrap and ppf but was informed my warranty is likely to be void. Even if I could argue more blistering couldn’t be down to a wrap they 100% would not cover the cost to replace it and would probably mean the ppf. There’s no way I can afford £8k+ to do it myself.
So my next best idea is to consider some graphics like a stripe going the length of the car like GT4 look. I’ve seen several cars including Porsche and Ferrari with them and I think done correctly could look good. I have a Nimbus grey car with a black pack so not sure a bright coloured stripe would go.
Any ideas or pics would be great, or even views on whether or not it would ruin the look.
Thanks
I'd do nimbus with a black stripe maybe? Preferable if the roof wasn't already black.

I'd do nimbus with a black stripe maybe? Preferable if the roof wasn't already black.
Yeah I thought of a Matt black with edges in something different but not sure how it would contrast on the black roof.

LOTUS wijziging IMG20240613164419.jpg

'21 Evora GT 410 Sport LHD......dark grey metallic
Note: English flag decal has been removed shortly..........

Last edited:
I'm ordering Nimbus Gray. Thinking about a double black stripe or single down the middle.

WeX685TM.jpg

HighresScreenshot00078.jpg