• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hanging up a call with the touchpads?

RyanGphoto

Emira Fan
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Another question... Is it possible to hang up a call using the touchpads? I haven't figured it out yet, so I go into Android Auto back to the phone call there and hangup there..

Thanks
Ryan G

Yes, scroll through the widgets in the centre of the dash display using the right controls. Scroll all the way to the bottom which is phone controls. Then use left/right to choose the option, then middle press to select. Also has mute/unmute in the same place

Yes, scroll through the widgets in the centre of the dash display using the right controls. Scroll all the way to the bottom which is phone controls. Then use left/right to choose the option, then middle press to select. Also has mute/unmute in the same place
Thanks for this.. I appreciate it.. I guess I just need to play around with all the touchpad options more. Appreciate it.

Ryan G

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back