• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hello from Kent, UK! delighted new Dark Verdant owner :-D

drummingj

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi everybody! 👋🏻

I'm the very happy owner of a new i4 Emira in the lovely Dark Verdant colour 🤩

Have had the car for about 10 days now and have been loving the driving experience, especially whilst we've had a bit of summer sunshine.

I'm a keen runner, climber and foodie, so am looking forward to more exploration around the countryside on those pursuits 😊

Emira.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi everybody! 👋🏻

I'm the very happy owner of a new i4 Emira in the lovely Dark Verdant colour 🤩

Have had the car for about 10 days now and have been loving the driving experience, especially whilst we've had a bit of summer sunshine.

I'm a keen runner, climber and foodie, so am looking forward to more exploration around the countryside on those pursuits 😊

View attachment 48748
Welcome. I am also in Kent with a DV V6 manual. Also a keen mountaineer and Motorhead.

Attachments

• IMG_6085.jpeg
    IMG_6085.jpeg
    516.4 KB · Views: 27
Welcome. I am also in Kent with a DV V6 manual. Also a keen mountaineer and Motorhead.
Great to meet you Marco!

are you rock climbing as part of your mountaineering?

H
Great to meet you Marco!

are you rock climbing as part of your mountaineering?
Hi,

No, I leave that to you crazy people! Just traipsing over glaciers and rocky mountains. Just back from Iceland as trainng for Atlas Mountains next year.

Last edited: