Hello from Maryland, USA

Agree - I'd be happy to post my question there to keep this thread on topic :)
@supersix is there a suitable forum to start such a thread?

I’m in Northern Virginia and ordered mine from Lotus of North Jersey. I considered Winston Salem as well, but rolled the dice. So far they have been good to me! We used to have a Lotus dealer (Chriswell’s) in southern Maryland, but apparently they stopped selling Lotus cars at some point. I’m surprised that the Aston Martin / Bentley dealer in Tyson’s didn’t pick Lotus up as well.

Yea, it's the perfect fit. Maybe they are in talks? With McLarens also being sold there, it's a great fit for Lotus to land and be an "affordable" option.

Welcome! We need to start a VA/DC/MD chapter.

The closest dealers are in NJ and NC, which is utterly absurd considering the size of our market (nearly 10 million population) and the extreme affluence in the greater DC area. Equivalent to customers in London needing to drive 3/4 of the way to Scotland in order to buy a car. :ROFLMAO:
My deposit is at Victory Lotus in Princeton, NJ. Lotus of North Jersey held a viewing on Dec 11th and I asked this specific question to the USA regional manager, who said that they recognize the MD/DC/VA market and plan to establish a dealership or two, starting with southern MD, in the near future. He wouldn't commit to a date when I tried probing but did mention that they have a plan to build "many" more dealerships across the country.

Multiple new dealers coming in the US this year. I don't know locations but there are some obvious gaps. Keep an eye out for announcements.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back