Hello from Nottinghamshire

That is what I’m thinking but the waiting game makes me keep thinking about the spec…I’ve changed it about 12 times in my mind but keep going back to this!
Yep, it is just so hard to stick to one colour! I keep looking at others, no intentions of moving away from Dark Verdant but Nimbus is the one that keeps chipping away at my resolve - and Seneca is not far away either!

Hello everyone! I’m Notts too..July delivery. Seneca Blue, black pack, Diamond cut wheels, yellow calipers.
Hi Emiragirl
Im from Notts, or now Leicestershire and ordered the very same car but for June delivery. Are you collecting from Central cars?

blue ... show spec ?
Yes Andy, i ordered exactly the same car as the one i saw at Concours D'Elegance in Sept, although order was placed within an hr of the official launch. Only thing i missed was the yellow stitching on the steering wheel but to change that now would mean a months delay. I see youve orderd the same?

Yes Andy, i ordered exactly the same car as the one i saw at Concours D'Elegance in Sept, although order was placed within an hr of the official launch. Only thing i missed was the yellow stitching on the steering wheel but to change that now would mean a months delay. I see youve orderd the same?
So thats 3 of us thinking a like :) and all only a few miles apart

Hi Emiragirl
Im from Notts, or now Leicestershire and ordered the very same car but for June delivery. Are you collecting from Central cars?
Hi there, I’ve not been told about delivery options yet. Would like to go to Hethel if that’s possible…we shall see. Went to central cars a couple of weeks ago to have a look at the colours but they haven’t got the samples in yet.. fingers crossed they will come in soon as I haven’t seen the car yet. Seems like a couple of us in the east mids have gone for the same spec. Really looking forward to it 😀. You are lucky with the June delivery!

I asked for the yellow centre marker and stitch but was told it’s only available on the automatic.

Hi there, I’ve not been told about delivery options yet. Would like to go to Hethel if that’s possible…we shall see. Went to central cars a couple of weeks ago to have a look at the colours but they haven’t got the samples in yet.. fingers crossed they will come in soon as I haven’t seen the car yet. Seems like a couple of us in the east mids have gone for the same spec. Really looking forward to it 😀. You are lucky with the June delivery!
Wow..... you not seen the car yet....... your in for treat :)

So thats 3 of us thinking a like :) and
Yep..... like the blue from start.... but also yellow.... even more so when I saw it in person

But my other half, put her foot down with the yellow. not had a car in blue before :)
My boyfriend wanted me to go for yellow too…must be a man thing…the blue looks amazing!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back