• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Help me configure my Emira - Please!

Spoke to the dealer yesterday. They'd like my order by Sep 10th at the latest, so trying to finalize all the details. Someone had the genius suggestion to get Hethel Yellow without the upper black pack and instead do a partial wrap in gloss black....that way I can have both! I love this idea. Keep 'em coming!

PS I'm monitoring my YT comments primarily, so appreciate when you share there.

Some info here in the last post

That is probably the right choice. When mine makes its way to Spain in a few years, for mountain roads, I’ll probably get off the cup2s then. The sudden give of the cup2 is fun, but not when you’re facing a steep cliff drop as a consequence 😊.
curious where in spain you're thinking. I just rented a Ferrari F8 and agonized over whether to take it in NW Spain or Portugal. I eventually settled on Lisbon and was very glad that I did. Lots of windy roads in large national parks, so there wasn't a lot of traffic. Total blast!