• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Hey Folks - Long time lurker, From U.A.E

I think it’s less than 100 cars in total coming to the UAE - which could either be a good or bad thing. Good because it’s easy to slip into the production queue and bad because it’s a small market an not necessarily a priority.

As I understand it, it’s a slightly different model to the UK and US. We won’t be getting dealer cars per se but rather cars dealers have ordered as their own cars
Ah. I hope it comes soon tho, not sure if there are people from Adamas or Lotus directly here, it’ll be wonderful to have some updates.
Been following the forum and news outlets religiously tbh.

Ah. I hope it comes soon tho, not sure if there are people from Adamas or Lotus directly here, it’ll be wonderful to have some updates.
Been following the forum and news outlets religiously tbh.
We will most likely get an email this week for the update with new production time, the next update like all regions Lotus says it should be accurate this time.

Like you mentioned Adamas is pretty good infact if I'm not mistaken they are highest Lotus selling dealer in the world (maybe I'm wrong), so I'm sure news won't be bad for us, let's wait and see.

Last edited:
We will most likely get an email this week for the update with new production time, the next update like all regions Lotus says it should be accurate this time.

Like you mentioned Adamas is pretty good infact if I'm not mistaken they are highest Lotus selling dealer in the world (maybe I'm wrong), so I'm sure news won't be bad for us, let's wait and see.
Fingers crossed.

Hope it’s good news.