• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

How many errors can you spot? Lotus Of NJ article

I want some of whatever they were smoking when they wrote that lol

Last edited:
Yeah definitely smells like AI

OMG, that is terrible, definitely AI generated, and has been proof read by the non-car-guy intern (or perhaps just the usual sales team).

Too many errors it is laughable!

Anyone with a deposit there, be very worried when you have to go back for any service work... You'll get the car back with only 3 wheels, because the AI service manuals they prepared in-house got it confused with the Morgan 3 Wheeler!!

What a joke lol. Shouldn't be able to represent Lotus brand with that nonsense.

Spoke with Summit NJ first when I was investigating dealers. Very condescending, until they knew I had funds, didn't even want to send me the reservation paperwork. Funny part was when I spelled my name for the 3rd time and added "..spelled the same as the hotel in Paris" their attitude did a 180 - now it was "yes, sir", "no, sir". So fake, I knew they could not be trusted at all..

I actually decided on the dealer I chose because they pointed out all the inaccuracies conveyed by the Summit NJ dealer. The best was "We are the largest dealer in the US" - my dealer laughed and highlighted that it was another dealer (not my chosen dealer), by far, sharing numbers. Summit's attitude, and the fact that my dealer shared this, and other good information, showed me my dealer would tell me the truth good or bad - and they haven't disappointed.