• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

i4 aftermarket exhaust systems

We've seen a bunch of great options for the V6. Have any come out for the i4 yet?
Hey. I'm aware of two options for the i4:

I'm sure there will be many more in the next few months.

Right on, great to see. I agree there will probably be a lot more on the way. Thanks!

I think I’ll wait until we get some sounds. I’m all for fruity noises in sport but if there is too much when in standard that can be tiresome on long trips.

It would be great if these companies would post sound and performance videos. Also, if any check light issues, etc. Tons of videos of for the V6 exhaust…. Relatively few of the exhaust systems for the AMG I4.

It would be great if these companies would post sound and performance videos. Also, if any check light issues, etc. Tons of videos of for the V6 exhaust…. Relatively few of the exhaust systems for the AMG I4.
There are videos of both of those systems. But to be honest they don't sound that much better than the standard exhaust.