inizio prove e modifiche | start testing and modifications

good morning, yesterday I put the EMIRA on the bench and I must say that I am happy with the values obtained 423 hp and 457 NM with third cat elimination and air filter.

Attachments

• 1682573472084.jpg
    1682573472084.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 74
Yes, I was amazed by the numbers... it is very fat as a carburetion, it would be worth reviewing !!!!

It has improved at high revs, not much. I can't figure out how the valve on the terminal behaves. It seems that it is not on / off but adapts with some variables ..

Interesting to see decent gains in torque with only those modifications. Which air filter have you fitted?

I assume you’ve made no changes to engine tune, so the ECU has just adapted to the changes in flow after the mods?

Filter provided by Jubu, no no modification, currently you lose the warranty if you intervene on the control unit.

Thanks. You potentially lose the warranty with any modification.

good morning, yesterday I put the EMIRA on the bench and I must say that I am happy with the values obtained 423 hp and 457 NM with third cat elimination and air filter.
Thanks for posting this, but it's curious that the gap between motor and wheel power is 21 percent. This is essentially a FWD drivetrain and I would have expected 15% or less loss.

Quella potenza della ruota ancora estremamente bassa non è vero?

Komotech riportava ~ 350 Whp
Komotec 405 cv 420Nm ( vicino ai valori stock)
8000 giri 423 cv 457 Nm ( filtro e tolto 3° cat)
se la potenza è aumentata non capisco come possa essere maggiore quella di komo tec.
Molto probabilmente ha una variabile diversa....( cosa molto strana)

Thanks for posting this, but it's curious that the gap between motor and wheel power is 21 percent. This is essentially a FWD drivetrain and I would have expected 15% or less loss.
Yeah I was thinking these numbers don't look right. A drivetrain loss of 82 hp is huge. If that's accurate, that explains the long, slow sound of acceleration I hear in videos of the Emira. There's a LOT of resistance in the drivetrain somewhere.

Someones tuning shop is messing up correction factors and/or drivetrain loss estimations. Komo’s dyno charts make sense — this one does not.

Il negozio di tuning di qualcuno sta incasinando i fattori di correzione e/o le stime di perdita della trasmissione. I grafici dinamici di Komo hanno senso, questo no.
il fattore è DIN 70020.... and I am a private .. I have no interest

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back