• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

📓 Journals It's arrived ... in Chile

This prefix is only usable in the Lotus Emira Journals forum.

pancho

Reaction score
Hi guys, after 2 months across the oceans, my Emira arrived today in Chile. From Italy to Chile with love! My ex cayman s is only a photo on my mind, love the Lotus. 120 kms from the port to home, no issues.
20230712_105702.jpg

Congrats...are you anywhere near the one Lotus dealer in Chile (order from there or Italy)? When did you put down your first deposit?

Congrats...are you anywhere near the one Lotus dealer in Chile? When did you put down your first deposit?
13 kms from my home there is a mc laren/aston/lotus dealer! I waited 5 months to take the car and 3 months more to bring it from italy to chile

13 kms from my home there is a mc laren/aston/lotus dealer! I waited 5 months to take the car and 3 months more to bring it from italy to chile
All choices pretty well available in Santiago. Look forward to your future comments. One of our better vacations was in Vina Del Mar. Relatives in Los Andes.

Felicitaciones Pancho. Eres un valiente! Qué tal es la representación de Lotus en Santiago y los alrededores?

Felicitaciones Pancho. Eres un valiente! Qué tal es la representación de Lotus en Santiago y los alrededores?
Hola, hay un muy bueno dealer con carros espectacular! Mc laren y Aston muy muy lindos

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back