• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

It's nearly deadline day...

Yea but no one is calling the US buyers yet, are they? They are getting the UK buyers processed first... correct?
Yes, this is correct.

Just saying i won't be backing out now that all info has been released and we're nearing decision time. Yes, you are correct.

There’s this amazing party and all we’ve heard about is an incredible venue.

The UK guys are on the first bus to go.

The US guys are on the second bus. Picture our faces pressed against the windows just waiting for it to start…

“Save some chips for us mates!”

There’s this amazing party and all we’ve heard about is an incredible venue.

The UK guys are on the first bus to go.

The US guys are on the second bus. Picture our faces pressed against the windows just waiting for it to start…

“Save some chips for us mates!”
Me in Spain am in but I don't no where or when.
Spain guys, we don't know where the bus stop is.

I already have cars which don’t get driven very much. Seems so irresponsible to buy another but I cannot part with my toys and you only live once. Second deposit paid and waiting for the next round of payments. April will be here in no time at all!

I already have cars which don’t get driven very much. Seems so irresponsible to buy another but I cannot part with my toys and you only live once. Second deposit paid and waiting for the next round of payments. April will be here in no time at all!
Same for me, we have 4 cars of differing types. This will be the 5th car (with a 6th potential company EV coming next year as a tax dodge). Ive had to create a spreadsheet to manage servicing, MOT's and insurances and taxes as it gets complicated. Like you they all dont get driven as much as they should do!

So the deadline in the UK for customers wanting a FE V6 is Friday.

I finalised my spec earlier this week and paid the extra £3k, but is anyone still sitting on the fence?

Be interested to know how many of the initial £2k deposits have made it through to round 2. Kind of like a weird car buying version of the Squid Game.
Also in.