• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

I've seen the new base pricing sheet

RoryBellows

Reaction score
Starts at 99900
That gets you vivid red paint, black leather seats, leather wheel, open mesh shifter, driver pack, convenience pack, choice of suspension, tech fabric headliner, 10 spoke wheels, black calipers, lower black pack, F1 tires and homelink.

Every thing else is an add. There's multi tiers of paint. Magma and Seneca cost the most. Leathers all cost the same but Alcantaras are more.

My spec is coming in just south of 110k so not too bad for me. I'm pretty stoked I can still get touring suspension and really glad they aren't charging for the shifter mesh.

If you check every box including the automatic trans it comes in at 116090 before delivery.

EDIT: I added the full pricing sheet

Attachments

• MY2025-Emira-V6-MSRP-Pricelist-USD-09-18-2024.pdf
    108.3 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Starts at 99900
That gets you vivid red paint, black leather seats, leather wheel, open mesh shifter, driver pack, convenience pack, choice of suspension, tech fabric headliner, 10 spoke wheels, black calipers, lower black pack, F1 tires and homelink.

Every thing else is an add. There's multi tiers of paint. Magma and Seneca cost the most. Leathers all cost the same but Alcantaras are more.

My spec is coming in just south of 110k so not too bad for me. I'm pretty stoked I can still get touring suspension and really glad they aren't charging for the shifter mesh.

If you check every box including the automatic trans it comes in at 116090 before delivery.

Just curious - how much is the Magma Red paint?

This is a strange list. Almost an FE, but definitely more than a base model. The base model wouldn't include a leather interior or the 12-way electric seats. I would expect a genuine base model Emira V6 to have the manual trans with interior side mesh screen. Technical fabric interior, including seats and headliner. 4-way electric seats. Standard audio, not KEF system. 3 new colors we haven't seen yet: non-metallic white, black or grey (darker than Zinc). Touring chassis with Goodyears. 10-spoke silver wheels like they use on the assembly line. Black calipers. Convenience pack. Homelink. Base price as above for $89,900. It would be nice if they'd start including traffic alert indicators in the side-view mirrors as standard on all models.

Unless they've changed their plans for 2025, that list that was posted just seems strange since it's mostly an FE, but not labeled as an FE. Says nothing about the power output, which these things usually do. The Emira Plus?

This is a strange list. Almost an FE, but definitely more than a base model. The base model wouldn't include a leather interior or the 12-way electric seats. I would expect a genuine base model Emira V6 to have the manual trans with interior side mesh screen. Technical fabric interior, including seats and headliner. 4-way electric seats. Standard audio, not KEF system. 3 new colors we haven't seen yet: non-metallic white, black or grey (darker than Zinc). Touring chassis with Goodyears. 10-spoke silver wheels like they use on the assembly line. Black calipers. Convenience pack. Homelink. Base price as above for $89,900. It would be nice if they'd start including traffic alert indicators in the side-view mirrors as standard on all models.

Unless they've changed their plans for 2025, that list that was posted just seems strange since it's mostly an FE, but not labeled as an FE. Says nothing about the power output, which these things usually do. The Emira Plus?
I think since the V6 is still considered top of the range and now the i4 has the same power they needed to offer more standard kit to justify a higher price. The base Emira you are suggesting will most likely be the i4 base. But it's Lotus.... who knows.

I think since the V6 is still considered top of the range and now the i4 has the same power they needed to offer more standard kit to justify a higher price. The base Emira you are suggesting will most likely be the i4 base. But it's Lotus.... who knows.
Yeah I was wondering what they would choose for the base model. I would expect the i4 but that engine with the dct may cost them more than the V6 with manual. Who knows, exactly.

I priced out my spec, would be at $111,600 before freight.

Thank you for sharing

RoryBellows. thanks for posting the pricing sheet.​

Yeah I was wondering what they would choose for the base model. I would expect the i4 but that engine with the dct may cost them more than the V6 with manual. Who knows, exactly.
I was thinking the exact same thing my ML63 AMG engine had a head bolt sheer off, and hydrolocked the engine. New 6.3 engine installed bill was $94,157.00

The 4 cylinder cost with dct has to be significant, you would think the i4 would be more expensive

Lotus might be holding off on pricing of the AMG base car until the main batch is in customers hands. If the base price is $94k some people might decline their 2024 FE and lock in a 2025.
Using this spec sheet my MY2024 that is in route, would have $6,400 in options, without the exclusive paint the 2025MY might be less expensive.

If Lotus starts the i4 the same as v6 then all of the early depositors wouldn't be disadvantaged.

My reactions:
- I wouldn't pick the ice grey/red/tan leather colors for $2k more if the black leather is the same quality.
- Why is alcantara so much more? Is it because of the color contrast stitching?
- Really glad to see that the driver's pack is included as standard.
- The forged wheel costs are inline with what I figured, but given their weight, I probably would opt for aftermarket options even though they would cost more.
- Geez, $550 for tinted glass?
- KEF audio system only $950? I'd probably get this just for the neat looking mesh grill. I'm a sucker for bling.

Overall, I think even the standard car with no additional options would be a great ride with a high quality interior. None of those options are "must have". Again, the driver pack being included is a big plus.

so what exactly are the new options for 2025 and what is the general price increase over buying a FE with same options?
I wonder what the base i4 will start at?

I think the only new options are the extended lower black pack which includes black tail pipe tips and lettering but not the roof and being able to get black lotus badges. Also depending on what you want it may be cheaper or more expensive than an FE2.0.

Finally! We were supposed to get this pricing over a year ago. Magma and Seneca being premium colors makes sense. Kinda surprised Nimbus isn't with them.

Hopefully we'll get some bespoke LAP option pricing soon.

Finally! We were supposed to get this pricing over a year ago. Magma and Seneca being premium colors makes sense. Kinda surprised Nimbus isn't with them.

Hopefully we'll get some bespoke LAP option pricing soon.

Yea, I'm exclusive, too!

I demand reconsideration!!!

Huh. I guess I have basic taste...My leather interior is apparently the base option. Really I wanted Hethel Yellow, and all other options flowed down from the fact the yellow stitching wasn't the same yellow...so It's just simple black. And I have tour suspension, Goodyears, etc. I think I didn't save any money with the FE on my spec.

satin black wheels are a new option for that always dirty look in case you don't want to deal with brake dust.

the base car is surprisingly well equipped. I would have thought that they came out with more basic options. was hoping to see some different seats and also curious what the base radio system sounds like.

Still no ADAS/blind spot, no XM radio options. Im not impressed with the 2025 offerings/options. My prediction is sales for 2025 will be much less than the 2024 MY. Especially with the way the pricing is set. It's truly a lost opportunity for Lotus.
Has anyone heard anything about the 2025 base i4?

When I was at Lotus doing the driving academy, one of their cars had the non-alcantara headliner. It was fine, but totally missing the richness of the alcantara. Whereas before I had it I wouldn't have chosen the option, knowing what I know now I would totally pay for the nicer headliner if I didn't have an FE.

When I was at Lotus doing the driving academy, one of their cars had the non-alcantara headliner. It was fine, but totally missing the richness of the alcantara. Whereas before I had it I wouldn't have chosen the option, knowing what I know now I would totally pay for the nicer headliner if I didn't have an FE.
$650 for the Alcantara headliner is not bad at all. Some manufacturers would charge thousands for that.

Still no ADAS/blind spot, no XM radio options. Im not impressed with the 2025 offerings/options. My prediction is sales for 2025 will be much less than the 2024 MY. Especially with the way the pricing is set. It's truly a lost opportunity for Lotus.
Has anyone heard anything about the 2025 base i4?
A lotus with more tech? I don't think the warranty department can handle XM or ADAS at the moment....

But in all seriousness I expect 2025 sales to be decent, so many people still have no idea the Emira even exists.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back