• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

I've seen the new base pricing sheet

Yeah I was wondering what they would choose for the base model. I would expect the i4 but that engine with the dct may cost them more than the V6 with manual. Who knows, exactly.
Original (in 2021) Lotus plan was: 1) FE V6 2) FE i4, 3) Base V6 4) Base i4

Still no ADAS/blind spot, no XM radio options. Im not impressed with the 2025 offerings/options. My prediction is sales for 2025 will be much less than the 2024 MY. Especially with the way the pricing is set. It's truly a lost opportunity for Lotus.
Has anyone heard anything about the 2025 base i4?
Why does the Chinese version have blind spot.

Why does the Chinese version have blind spot.
Better question is why doesn’t the US version have it? Are there any cars in this price range without it? And the fact the Chinese version has it makes it even more odd that it’s not on ours. There so many of these sorts of oddities with lotus that it’s hard to make sense of any of it. LOL.

Better question is why doesn’t the US version have it? Are there any cars in this price range without it? And the fact the Chinese version has it makes it even more odd that it’s not on ours. There so many of these sorts of oddities with lotus that it’s hard to make sense of any of it. LOL.
Agreed. It’s a common item even on basic vehicles.

Magma and Seneca being premium colors makes sense. Kinda surprised Nimbus isn't with them.
I think it was more of a marketing decision than driven by cost to Lotus. When I visited the factory they commented on how complex Nimbus is to formulate, so I would expect it to be the most expensive if the tiers were based on true cost.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back