📓 Journals JB’s Nimbus V6 manual

This prefix is only usable in the Lotus Emira Journals forum.
First error code yesterday after a very light washing "Parking Brake Service Required". Car wouldn't respond to pressing the starter button but fortunately I was able to take another vehicle. Worryingly it would point to water+electric but cleared after a short wait.
Once up and running again, decided to go for an evening drive to cheer myself up. Bloody lovely!
View attachment 30279View attachment 30280View attachment 30281View attachment 30282View attachment 30283View attachment 30284View attachment 30285
I had exactly the same parking brake error today after 900 miles saying parking break service required. Pressing start did nothing other than heard a few clicks. Locked the car left it for 5 mins. Then after started fine, no warnings. The car had been in a dry garage, not washed & not been out previously in any wet. Weird.
incidentally my spec is nimbus with tan, so maybe it’s specific to that spec 😁. Seriously the car had all software updates completed a couple of weeks ago.
Has this error ever reoccurred?

Happily the error hasn’t made a reappearance. 🤞

Yesterday was a good day! Finally made it out to a place that’s been on my list for years. Very happy man!

Attachments

• IMG_6970.jpeg
    IMG_6970.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3657.jpeg
    IMG_3657.jpeg
    343 KB · Views: 50
Honestly, I wasn’t pushing at all. Around an 11 minute lap but it felt great. Absorbing all the bumps and curbs with ease. Lovely and fluid through all the multiple compressions and elevation changes. I was totally surprised by this, as the videos flatten everything. Power was adequate but I’m hankering over the Jubu upgrade but it’s pretty pricey!
It was just a magic experience and I couldn’t stop laughing about how good it was to experience! Carousel was the highlight probably, as no other track has such a feature. I’ll definitely be back to improve my pace. Maybe next time I won’t have a cabin full off stuff trying to break loose!

On to Motorworld in Munich. Highly recommend the car studio rooms in the Almeron hotel. There are only 2, so book ahead. Some amazing cars inside the building in storage and for sale. Big McLaren service centre working on a Speedtail and Elva!!

Attachments

• IMG_6995.jpeg
    IMG_6995.jpeg
    299.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6996.jpeg
    IMG_6996.jpeg
    289.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6994.jpeg
    IMG_6994.jpeg
    305 KB · Views: 26