• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

JUBU Performance Brake Cooling System

hugopanec

Reaction score
Hey guys! I stumbled across this brake cooling system for the front and rear axle! Seems like a 5 minute installation that would seriously help with some brake cooling under heavy load, what do you guys think? Thanks!

+

I have absolutely hammered my brakes on track for 35 minute sessions, I have only upgraded the pads to PFC. After quite of few days of this I have experienced zero fade, zero sponginess in the pedal and only light wear throughout.

Make of that what you will.

Hey guys! I stumbled across this brake cooling system for the front and rear axle! Seems like a 5 minute installation that would seriously help with some brake cooling under heavy load, what do you guys think? Thanks!

+
Have ordered the Jubu brake cooling, bigger rotors, and pads. Should arrive Friday then have a month to get everything installed before a late October track day. If this thread is still active, will reply with if there are any notable differences (which I hope there are)

Prior post:

Depending on the track, day, etc... I very much overheated the brakes during a track day in the summer at laguna Seca. The performance changes cold to hot on oem pads where they lose initial bite, but never lost stopping power. However, towards the end of each session I'd start feeling pulsing in the brakes and in 4 x 20 min sessions ate through about 70% of the pads. The pulsing unfortunately is still there during daily driving a month later (though not so pronounced with cold rotors).

Anyway, one track day and I'm due for pads and rotors, may as well swap them both to performance and why not add some cooling so I don't have the same heat issues.

For funsies, one of the clean laps that day:

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back