๐Ÿ† EPOTM Contest July 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! Get your entries and vote in here!

IMG_0098.jpeg

Could I suggest we keep a thread with all submissions for all months? Perhaps as a gallery of sorts? So many cool photos!

Maybe we can put together a calendar using the winning submissions.

Could I suggest we keep a thread with all submissions for all months? Perhaps as a gallery of sorts? So many cool photos!

The forum software doesn't support that but I might be able to get an add-on written to do something similar. That's a good suggestion!

The forum software doesn't support that but I might be able to get an add-on written to do something similar. That's a good suggestion!
Does it support a locked thread only updated by the mods with the winning submissions?

This seems more like Emira photo of the month, rather than Emira of the month. Nothing wrong with that, but in any forum I've participated in, Car of the Month was usually not just a photo of a factory stock car. There's usually something the owner has done to make it stand out, typically a mod or multiple mods of some kind.

Maybe we could do both? Emira Photo of the Month, and a modded Emira of the month?

Just an idea.

This seems more like Emira photo of the month, rather than Emira of the month. Nothing wrong with that, but in any forum I've participated in, Car of the Month was usually not just a photo of a factory stock car. There's usually something the owner has done to make it stand out, typically a mod or multiple mods of some kind.

Maybe we could do both? Emira Photo of the Month, and a modded Emira of the month?

Just an idea.
I agree with the sentiment, though very few people are modding cars at this point, or modding them in a way that alters their look away from factory.

But in general, while I think the photo of SF Bay is fantastic, it's the photo and the setting that are great, not really the car, or how the car 'interacts' with the setting. Might just be a natural part of maturing the community and more people getting their hands on the car.

That said... photo for attention.
Emira0709low.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back