just back from my second road trip

Logoman

Reaction score
My first road trip in the Emira was to Northern Italy (from London) last year, and I've just returned from Andorra via Carcassonne (1400 miles). Had the car since Feb 2023 and the only issue is that panel on the right of the engine surround has dropped down during normal driving.
This photo from the return leg in Northern Spain (got the ferry back from Santander).

PXL_20240524_135019612.jpg

Last edited:
My first road trip in the Emira was to Northern Italy (from London) last year, and I've just returned from Andorra via Carcassonne (1400 miles). Had the car since Feb 2023 and the only issue is that panel on the right of the engine surround has dropped down during normal driving.
This photo from the return leg in Northern Spain (got the ferry back from Santander).

View attachment 44580
That, certainly, is a very extensive road trip and proof that the Emira is comfortable and reliable. I wish I could do a similar journey in Europe, but live in the States. Ironically, my Emira has been built and is in a parking slip in England just waiting to be placed on a ship to Baltimore. Maybe I should take it on a road trip over there first. Thanks for sharing.