• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Larini or Milltek exhaust ?

Mino

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I have just received my Emira V6 and the first thing I did was the GPF/OPF Bypass and active valve control from Milltek , but I am not sure whether I would replace the rest of the exhaust system ( Box ) and if I will do so , shall I go with Larini or Milltek ? what do you think ?

Milltek: https://milltekexhaustshop.com/prod...te-filter-back-exhaust?variant=43765436055801

Larini:

Milltek sounds almost stock to me, Larini sounds different -- so if I was looking to change from stock Larini it would be.

According to my Lotus dealer. Lotus did quite a good job on the standard back box, And found minimal gains there. The main gains(without changing the ECU) in sound and Hp were with the decat and cold air.

I went for Miltek - I cannot compare to Larini sounds but I'm more than satisfied