• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus advanced performance

Here's a couple of screenshots I took in February last year of my spec. There's no tire info on the tires. If this is a render, it's a new updated version but why would they use Pirelli tires on it?

View attachment 21587
View attachment 21588
Your spec looks absolutely sick in the configurator. However, the color looks less stylish in real pictures I have seen so far. Hope you get your car soon so that you can share real photos.

Here's a couple of screenshots I took in February last year of my spec. There's no tire info on the tires. If this is a render, it's a new updated version but why would they use Pirelli tires on it?
No idea, but it's probably not a conspiracy. Just some digital asset work for hire with their external marketing & design agency, and someone putting this together likely grabbed a sport tire model from the folder of tire assets. They probably do this sort of work for more than one car company.

Just noticed it also has a yellow stripe on the headrest. Is that something new we're going to be able to order through them?

So that’s:
front lip (£1000)
front intakes (£1000 x2)
mirror caps (£500 x2)
side sills (£2000 x2)
side intakes (£750 x2)
diffuser (£3000)
Total £10,000+

Anyone think I’m wrong?
Pay to play as they say. I would probably be all in except for the front lip. I plan to use lowering cups and the front lip would probably be destroyed quickly. I have found plastic is better for front lips.

Just noticed it also has a yellow stripe on the headrest. Is that something new we're going to be able to order through them?
If I remember right, the very early renders of the interior had contrast stripes that matched the contrast stitching and the TDC stripe on the wheel. That got updated and removed in July or August of 2021, prior to pricing being included on the configurator, if I am remembering it right. This is way before the updated configurator itself was launched, it was back on the original control UI with choices down the left.

If I remember right, the very early renders of the interior had contrast stripes that matched the contrast stitching and the TDC stripe on the wheel. That got updated and removed in July or August of 2021, prior to pricing being included on the configurator, if I am remembering it right. This is way before the updated configurator itself was launched, it was back on the original control UI with choices down the left.

Yeah, there was a glitch early on when they were updating the configurator ~Dec 2021 and the interior wouldn't fully load. However, there was a yellow stripe down the center of the Alcantara seats (which I really liked). Maybe a future option they're working on.

interior-jpg.1570

Anyone knows if lotus ended up making those parts ? You can still see them in their site but haven’t heard anything new.
Or maybe 3rd party options ?

I’ve asked my dealer about exhaust upgrades last week, waiting on them getting back to me

Anyone knows if lotus ended up making those parts ? You can still see them in their site but haven’t heard anything new.
Or maybe 3rd party options ?
Another forum member Joel just asked them about this when he did his factory collection. Seems it's still coming, not yet released.

Another forum member Joel just asked them about this when he did his factory collection. Seems it's still coming, not yet released.

Can confirm. They're still working on rolling out the online shop and making it work with all their different markets and the different currencies. It is coming though... soon

Can confirm. They're still working on rolling out the online shop and making it work with all their different markets and the different currencies. It is coming though... soon
I had an email from customer service last week saying there was no exhaust coming and interestingly that fitting an after market exhaust would void my warranty (even though my dealer said it wouldn’t)

I had an email from customer service last week saying there was no exhaust coming and interestingly that fitting an after market exhaust would void my warranty (even though my dealer said it wouldn’t)
I asked specifically about the exhaust during my collection on Thursday and Sam reckoned there would be one, I guess only time will tell 🤷‍♂️

Any updates on those parts ? 👀
Also quite surprised at the lack of aftermarket parts from other companies (than again I do find it hard to make parts for such a well designed car without ruining it)

Any updates on those parts ? 👀
Also quite surprised at the lack of aftermarket parts from other companies (than again I do find it hard to make parts for such a well designed car without ruining it)
Thats true,

Aftermarket parts that I can see:
-engine cover alternates for the i4 (something less muted)
-STO inspired Rear Trunk hoods (rear window replacement)
-Roof scoops (for ppl who want to upgrade their engines and need more cooling while looking awesome)

Bumping this old thread to see if anyone's heard anything official about Lotus Advanced Performance offering performance and cosmetic upgrades for the Emira. It seems as though Lotus announced the LAP program and then it's been radio silence other than a few special Evijas with fancy paint jobs.

Back