• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Certificate of Provenance!!! I finally received mine!!

LastICE

Emira Addict
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I ordered it through the parts department from my dealership on 5/22/24 and I just picked it up today. Took long enough but it is worth it (I think) with all the additional info about my baby.

BTW, it isn't free. $344.45 after sales Tax.

Attachments

• Lotus Certificate of Provenance 01.jpg
    Lotus Certificate of Provenance 01.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 185
  • Lotus Certificate of Provenance 02.jpg
    Lotus Certificate of Provenance 02.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 174
  • Lotus Certificate of Provenance 03.jpg
    Lotus Certificate of Provenance 03.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 177
  • Lotus Certificate of Provenance 04.jpg
    Lotus Certificate of Provenance 04.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Lotus Certificate of Provenance 05.jpg
    Lotus Certificate of Provenance 05.jpg
    345.8 KB · Views: 163
I ordered it through the parts department from my dealership on 5/22/24 and I just picked it up today. Took long enough but it is worth it (I think) with all the additional info about my baby.

Pretty impressive, especially where you were in the production run.
Worth-the-wait now has another meaning for you.
Thanks for sharing.

Very nice but I will wait until they stop the First Edition production so that it can say 1 of 10 of this colour or 4 of 25 with this interior etc rather than the 25th to have this or that.
Still, it had more interesting information listed than I was expecting so I might crack early!

Thanks for sharing, I wonder if the Engine number is located anywhere else (then on the engine block).
I am also a Jan 2024 build

Mine would probably say something like "the 157th Harry spec".

Glad to be in good company!

1000003090.jpg

Meh.. Hard Pass. For a few trinkets.

Meh.. Hard Pass. For a few trinkets.
Yeah... Aston Martin Heritage Trust will research a car for 80GBP with a more detailed report. No trinkets - none needed. Doubt Lotus will offer a no-trinkets price, but it would be nice if they did.