• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira First Edition AMG Powered I-4 Turbo Allocations Starting

How is Lotus scheduling allocations...only 3 per dealer? Seems like a good Project Manager would be able to provide better timelines and numbers of allocations per market.

Last time I was in that dealership around two years ago, they had maybe 3 or 4 dozen open slots for i4s. Maybe they are thinking they will be arriving soon? Curious.

How is Lotus scheduling allocations...only 3 per dealer? Seems like a good Project Manager would be able to provide better timelines and numbers of allocations per market.
I'm thinking there were quite a bit more, assigned to depositors, and these are un- taken... newly available.

I couldn't attest
These are open meaning not currently part of depositor allocations. I couldn't attest to their project management operations.

Last time I was in that dealership around two years ago, they had maybe 3 or 4 dozen open slots for i4s. Maybe they are thinking they will be arriving soon? Curious.
We do hope to see them late 3rd quarter to 4th quarter, ahead of schedule. Finger's crossed! Latest we expect is January 25.

Back