• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira OEM Goodyear 4 Summer Tires For Sale (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)

netsinah

Emira owner.
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I'm still considering putting my original (544 km/338 miles on them) summer tires on rims, however unless I spend +++ money for a set of forged rims from the States, that won't happen. My tire shop hasn't found any different sized (front/rear) rims, available locally, but they're still looking. So for now, I'm selling my original set of 4 summer tires (no rims).

I replaced them with all-seasons, soon after taking delivery of my Emira on June 6/24.

Price is Can$1,450.00 firm, with buyer picking them up from the tire shop I use on the south side of Edmonton, Alberta, which is currently their home. Ship cost would be extra and may not be worthwhile, for anyone looking to buy them from a distance. I've never shipped tires before so can't comment on ship, but I'm sure my tire shop would know pricing.

Only selling them as a set of 4.

Contact me through Forum, if interested. Thanks for the look.

Back