• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Emira Service Notes

DerTheDer

Emira Maniac
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Anyone have them they can post? I see they were released on 01/23/2023, however I cannot find a copy (Free).

Does posting the service notes pose an issue @TomE ?
Kitkat, any chance you might share from your service notes what an "RSC Service Required" is? It appeared on my '24 FE2 dash at exactly the 700 mile mark, and the owners manual reveals nothing about this. Thanks in advance for any advice you might provide!

Kitkat, any chance you might share from your service notes what an "RSC Service Required" is? It appeared on my '24 FE2 dash at exactly the 700 mile mark, and the owners manual reveals nothing about this. Thanks in advance for any advice you might provide!
This kind of codes are not documented. But I can tell you it’s a Emira gremling that might fixed by an update. If it’s a continuous occurrence it might be water ingress. Don’t sweat it - drive it and it should clear itself after a few miles.
Welcome to the family 😂

Sorry zero mention of that anywhere in the service notes.

This kind of codes are not documented. But I can tell you it’s a Emira gremling that might fixed by an update. If it’s a continuous occurrence it might be water ingress. Don’t sweat it - drive it and it should clear itself after a few miles.
Welcome to the family 😂
Welcome to the family 😂
Welcome to the family 😂
Thx Kimmax. I've been in "the family" for a while now... had a 2010 Evora from new for 14 years. I'm used to these mysteries, or should I say Lotus charm? Just traded up to the Emira.