Lotus Emira US Pricing released - Starts at $74,900

Featured
emira-us-pricing.jpg

We've been waiting months for Lotus to announce US Pricing and today it's finally here!
  • The Lotus Emira I4 Base will start at $74,900
  • The Lotus Emira V6 First Edition will start at $93,900
Be sure to check out the discussions already talking about this here: https://www.emiraforum.com/threads/usa-canada-pricing.255/#post-2902

Thanks so much. Does anyone have the link for the configurator?
At www.lotuscars.com see Explore Emira. In the Optimized Aerodynamics section is a box Configure. While you are on the page a Chat balloon should appear in the right corner.
Also see your PM.

At www.lotuscars.com see Explore Emira. In the Optimized Aerodynamics section is a box Configure. While you are on the page a Chat balloon should appear in the right corner.
Also see your PM.
Also, at the very bottom of web page is box Keep me updated. Complete it. Or verify your email.

The pricing email from Lotus USA today was to all people who had placed a deposit with their dealer and their deposit details had been passed to Lotus USA.

If you’ve registered for Emira “Keep Me Informed” emails via the Lotus website you should get the KMI emails. That’s not the same as today’s email.

If you didn’t get today’s email I suggest you check with your dealer that they have correctly passed your details to Lotus USA. If they say yes then also check direct with Lotus USA.

That’s brilliant. I’ll look.
I think that the messages from lotus may indeed have gone to my junk mail folder. I opened the junk mail folder in Mail on my iPhone and three messages appeared from lotus then disappeared when the folder updated automatically. They are no longer there. I don’t ever look in my junk folder so I fear the messages are too old and have been automatically deleted (I hear there is a 30 day time limit). I’ll try to recover them but I bet I’m hosed. I reached out to Lotus for help and will do as Tom mentioned above. Fingers crossed.

I think that the messages from lotus may indeed have gone to my junk mail folder. I opened the junk mail folder in Mail on my iPhone and three messages appeared from lotus then disappeared when the folder updated automatically. They are no longer there. I don’t ever look in my junk folder so I fear the messages are too old and have been automatically deleted (I hear there is a 30 day time limit). I’ll try to recover them but I bet I’m hosed. I reached out to Lotus for help and will do as Tom mentioned above. Fingers crossed.
From the Junk mail, next go to your Trash folder. Stuff usually sits there for 30 days, the Edit button then has a Restore option.
Hope that works for you.

About right in line with what I thought, especially if that includes destination charges. While there was hope that it might be mid 80k, a base Evora costs 3k more than a FE Emira, so the FE V6 at $94k is still cheaper. Most Evoras are around $105k+

US MRSP does not typically include destination charge, right? So figure an extra ~$1-2k ontop of the MSRP, plus whatever extras you want to add (black pack, homelink, etc.), plus taxes @ 3-8% (~$3-8k) depending on what state you are in. A First Edition with black pack is easily $105k OTD.

US MRSP does not typically include destination charge, right? So figure an extra ~$1-2k ontop of the MSRP, plus whatever extras you want to add (black pack, homelink, etc.), plus taxes @ 3-8% (~$3-8k) depending on what state you are in. A First Edition with black pack is easily $105k OTD.
Maybe we will be surprised with the same hp as the Evora. I'll take a few dollars off for 16hp.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back