• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Lotus Factory Tuned Exhaust for Emira 2.0

That does sound good. Maybe not as sonorous as a V6 or V8 but definitely purposeful.

I assume by Lotus factory tuned, you mean stock?

That does sound good. Maybe not as sonorous as a V6 or V8 but definitely purposeful.

I assume by Lotus factory tuned, you mean stock?
No, its a straight pipe designed by Lotus China, where they offered Race-prep Emira 2.0 for an official Lotus event. A 3-days racing academy free for all Emira owners.

No, its a straight pipe designed by Lotus China, where they offered Race-prep Emira 2.0 for an official Lotus event. A 3-days racing academy free for all Emira owners.
Where was the racing academy held?

Hey, Can we buy from anywhere?
Yes, you can. They offered two versions, one with just the pipe and the other one with heat shield. Just the pipe I was told it would be around 1000 USD, however I am not sure what to do with shipping...

Hey, Can we buy from anywhere?
124230b78fac9cb510e89aac010b8074.JPG
3d51869abf18dc33671b063bad50ccdb.jpg

Yes, you can. They offered two versions, one with just the pipe and the other one with heat shield. Just the pipe I was told it would be around 1000 USD, however I am not sure what to do with shipping...
I'm assuming this would not be street legal? At least not here in the UK as there are no cats. I wish Lotus UK would start offering after market options like this.

I'm assuming this would not be street legal? At least not here in the UK as there are no cats. I wish Lotus UK would start offering after market options like this.
Definitely not, beside its not something you want to piss off your neighbors with, unless you are really young at age :p

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back