Magma in Central Ohio - Just Arrived

Magma Ice

Reaction score
Hello to everyone on the forum. I have been reading and learning about the Emira since posting my initial deposit on an I4 back in July of '23. It got switched in December to the manual V6 which is what I wanted anyway. Mine was on the boat that landed 5/26 and I just took delivery on last Thursday trailered overnight from Lotus New London, CT to Ohio. Thanks @Bear Dalton for making the remote transaction easy and painless.

I have been gettting my break-in miles logged a little each day and even let my wife drive it yesterday. Nevermind that she stalled it twice with traffic behind us. The third time she actually got it moving only to realize that it was in 3rd the whole time. Oh well, at least she loves it as much as I do.

Looking forward to enjoying this beauty.
Lotus at Indian Mound.jpg
Lotus at Leatherlips.jpg

she stalled it twice with traffic behind us. The third time she actually got it moving only to realize that it was in 3rd the whole time.

Warranty void! 😂 Jk.. Congrats and welcome to the forum!

I have been gettting my break-in miles logged a little each day and even let my wife drive it yesterday.
The mark of a good man! Mine says she'll have a go soon, but I think she's ok learning about the quirks from the passenger side during the break-in. But I'm sure she'll love it!

That first picture does a great job showing off the color and shadowing of Magma. Its a really nice shot.

Congrats; beautiful build; you must love your spouse +++ a lot, to let her learn to drive a stick on an Emira (yes yes I know, it's just a car...); and LUCKY you, getting delivery in such a short period of time!

Congrats; beautiful build; you must love your spouse +++ a lot, to let her learn to drive a stick on an Emira (yes yes I know, it's just a car...); and LUCKY you, getting delivery in such a short period of time!
How do we know she's not the better driver? 😉

How do we know she's not the better driver? 😉

From the OP's comments: "Nevermind that she stalled it twice with traffic behind us. The third time she actually got it moving only to realize that it was in 3rd the whole time."

If you're correct and she IS the better driver...then I think we need to send out the "Forum Police" and repossess the car, on the grounds of "Emira abuse"! I'm sure the Forum moderators would love to share a beautiful next-to-new "Emira company car" amongst them, as one of what must be the *many perks* that come with being a moderator (lol).

*Just kidding; I suspect like most volunteer jobs, the moderators are putting in countless hours for "zero" perks/remuneration, and having a free Emira to drive around would be the one and only perk...but what a nice perk for some very deserving people! If only. My thanks to our moderators for running a great Forum!

Welcome to the Magma & ice club, you have excellent taste!

*Just kidding; I suspect like most volunteer jobs, the moderators are putting in countless hours for "zero" perks/remuneration, and having a free Emira to drive around would be the one and only perk...but what a nice perk for some very deserving people! If only. My thanks to our moderators for running a great Forum!

It's the members who make the forum! The Lotus community is the best!!

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back