Many orphaned Emira available

Just for curiosity's sake (as, quite unfortunately, I haven't quite yet gotten the buy in from the better half), what are some of the details on the atlantis blue, manual one? Black pack? Which suspension/interior/steering wheel/colored calipers and wheels?
I'm not the seller. So you'll have to go to their site or call. I just saw this online and figured I'd share it since it's a way better deal than say, Glenview IL with their markups.

480-214-7260

I'm not the seller. So you'll have to go to their site or call. I just saw this online and figured I'd share it since it's a way better deal than say, Glenview IL with their markups.

480-214-7260
got it. i had looked on their site and didn’t see the related details, which is why i asked. but thanks for the info either way.

1000028244.jpg

Denver

The Lotus dealership is the left side of the building. The right is Chevy fleet sales. Maintenance is handled by a small team that only does Corvettes and Lotuses at the dealership across the street.

Green automatic with ice grey interior at MSRP. Newtown Square PA

1000028577.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back