Many orphaned Emira available

Just for curiosity's sake (as, quite unfortunately, I haven't quite yet gotten the buy in from the better half), what are some of the details on the atlantis blue, manual one? Black pack? Which suspension/interior/steering wheel/colored calipers and wheels?
I'm not the seller. So you'll have to go to their site or call. I just saw this online and figured I'd share it since it's a way better deal than say, Glenview IL with their markups.

480-214-7260

I'm not the seller. So you'll have to go to their site or call. I just saw this online and figured I'd share it since it's a way better deal than say, Glenview IL with their markups.

480-214-7260
got it. i had looked on their site and didn’t see the related details, which is why i asked. but thanks for the info either way.

1000028244.jpg

Denver

The Lotus dealership is the left side of the building. The right is Chevy fleet sales. Maintenance is handled by a small team that only does Corvettes and Lotuses at the dealership across the street.

Green automatic with ice grey interior at MSRP. Newtown Square PA

1000028577.jpg

I know right. I don’t get it. John Elway Chevy Lotus of Denver. Are they near the Patterson Ford McLaren?
This is the story from my understanding at least.

Elway bought it from Ferrari Denver. I think Ferrari had an issue with Lotus being there or Ferrari Denver needed to get rid of the Lotus to be able to up their dealer level.

Elway then put it with their Bentley dealer. Lotus then had a problem with that because they wanted Lotus in their own showroom or something.

So Elway moved it up by Elway Chevy and put it in the building across the street and they are remodeling and building that out so it can be it’s on Lotus dealer with I believe a service area and all of that.

Now they have a bunch of cars and can’t get any electric cars because of the China import restrictions so here we are.

We got ours I believe middle of June. The blue one is the demo. The others I am fairly certain have been sitting there since we got it. So yeah they are having a heck of a time selling them. Now we’re going to be getting to winter and I don’t think they have an indoor storage space yet.

This is the story from my understanding at least.

Elway bought it from Ferrari Denver. I think Ferrari had an issue with Lotus being there or Ferrari Denver needed to get rid of the Lotus to be able to up their dealer level.

Elway then put it with their Bentley dealer. Lotus then had a problem with that because they wanted Lotus in their own showroom or something.

So Elway moved it up by Elway Chevy and put it in the building across the street and they are remodeling and building that out so it can be it’s on Lotus dealer with I believe a service area and all of that.

Now they have a bunch of cars and can’t get any electric cars because of the China import restrictions so here we are.

We got ours I believe middle of June. The blue one is the demo. The others I am fairly certain have been sitting there since we got it. So yeah they are having a heck of a time selling them. Now we’re going to be getting to winter and I don’t think they have an indoor storage space yet.
Seems odd they don’t sell given the demand. People are currently in line for a base model but can pick one of these up. I guess everyone wants their own special one since it’s a current offering.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back