Meridian Blue

Meridian Blue appears to be a VERY dark blue! Almost like the dark blue version of Dark Verdant.

E849DA24-BE63-48D7-91AF-1A101C98BE8D.thumb.jpeg.736e9935fc55d4ade36b1af9ccba81ce.jpeg

As far as the photo goes, this is an HDR photo which tends to over-saturate and over-contrast colors. I'm really not a fan of HDR photos, they just look strange to me, but within that context, yeah the edges of the engine cover hatch is where I pulled the coloring from.

As far as the photo goes, this is an HDR photo which tends to over-saturate and over-contrast colors. I'm really not a fan of HDR photos, they just look strange to me, but within that context, yeah the edges of the engine cover hatch is where I pulled the coloring from.

I remember reading Debevec's papers and watching the incredible material he produced 2 decades ago on High Dynamic Range rendering with amazement. I had no idea it'd end up being used to produce rubbish over-processed photos decades later. Actual this is not really HDR, for that you need to stack exposures, it's a fake HDR effect that has been the ruin of many photos

WTF w these dark colors. Just offer Black and end it. Maybe then we can see a real green and a real (non-Seneca) blue

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Aerie Performance Lotus Emira Carbon Fiber Parts GregsRaceParts.com BanC Tech JUBU Performance

Latest posts

Back