• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

My next car after the Emira

the emira IS the sports car that I wanted. All I’m paying attention to is what electric car I might get for my wife at some point or what vintage cars I’m interested in adding to my collection. Not really interested in new cars for myself.
It’s was for me too. But, when it’s constantly in for repairs I’ve lost all connection to it. I haven’t seen it for 3 and a half months now and have no faith in it to go any great distance when it finally returns.

And, I’m fed up with dealing with customer care so it was time to move on.

It’s was for me too. But, when it’s constantly in for repairs I’ve lost all connection to it. I haven’t seen it for 3 and a half months now and have no faith in it to go any great distance when it finally returns.

And, I’m fed up with dealing with customer care so it was time to move on.
Many of us have followed your journey and I’m thankful for your contributions. Really sad that you’ve had a poor experience. Perhaps the risk is slightly higher for an early adopter. In any case there are many wonderful sportscars in the world so hopefully you continue to find happiness in the next one and maybe the one after as well.

And MAYBE at one point you might come back and pickup a used late model emira for a song and be reunited 😍

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back