• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Nürburgring Lap record?

Featured
Thanks, loving the car and the only thing that I've changed is brake pads.

Really impressive driving! :)

240kph at Schwedenkreuz isn't slow I would say. How stable does the car feel there? It's one of the fastest bends on the Nürburgring and things can horribly go wrong there if you enter this section with too much speed.

Thanks, the car feels very stable through there, I could probably take a bit more speed through there but it pushes me wider to the wrong side of the track for the next sharp right and when I did try that, it was more difficult to slow the car down and get back over to the left in time.

The section where it feels most unsettled is just after 7 minutes in, Pflanzgarten 2? As you're wanting to turn but also needing to make sure the car is pointing straight over the crest. If trying to turn over the crest, I'm sure it could easily catch you out.

Oh and I managed to get a photo with 3 wheels off the ground :D Check out my instagram for a few more... www.instagram.com/jp__fox

racetracker_28947995_465725.jpg

Oh and I managed to get a photo with 3 wheels off the ground :D Check out my instagram for a few more... www.instagram.com/jp__fox
Nice shot!

I sneaked into your Instagram. I also had a Renault Megane 3 R.S. Cup from 2012-2015, it was a hoot to drive. Very special, even as a FWD, fond memories. I always smile when I see one passing by. :)

Nice shot!

I sneaked into your Instagram. I also had a Renault Megane 3 R.S. Cup from 2012-2015, it was a hoot to drive. Very special, even as a FWD, fond memories. I always smile when I see one passing by. :)
haha that's a good bit of scrolling and I feel the same when I see one. I've had 2 Megane 3's and love them, anyone that says a FWD car doesn't handle hasn't driven one! I still think that it's one of the best 1 car garage options to do both road and track.

Back