• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

New owner from Norfolk

Motosera

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hi all, collected my Emira last weekend. A used example, built March 2023 with a massive 171 miles on it... by the end of this week it will have over 1k.

Seneca Blue, black Alcantara and yellow stitch interior, upper black pack, black wheels, yellow calipers, sport suspension and Cup 2 tyres.

I've been a long time Lotus fan, and being born and raised not far from their factory it's always been in my DNA to some extent. I remember falling in love with the Elise when I was a young girl and always dreamt of owning one.

Here I am almost 30 years later and I finally find myself in the fortunate position to have one as my daily driver.

I've had lots of fun cars over the years, but nothing really compares....

20240826_174154.jpg

20240826_174347.jpg

Nice, I was also looking at the exact same car used as well. If you don't mind me asking if you got it from a dealer or a private seller and how much did it set you back? I was looking around the £65k mark.

Great first post @Motosera ! Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your new Emira!
Thank you!

Car now has almost 1,100 miles, so just starting to be able to stretch it's legs a bit. Just makes me smile more and more.

Every time I get in it to drive I can't quite believe I actually own one.

Thank you!

Car now has almost 1,100 miles, so just starting to be able to stretch it's legs a bit. Just makes me smile more and more.

Every time I get in it to drive I can't quite believe I actually own one.
I've had mine for well over a year now and still can't believe it! :D