• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

New Owner in NorCal

MrRogers

Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Hello there everyone! I wanted to introduce myself as a newer Lotus owner here in Northern California. I placed my order about 18 months before delivery from Boardwalk Lotus for the Emira V6 First Edition. I went with Dark Verdant, touring, silver wheels and red calipers with tan interior. I was second guessing the red calipers being too flashy when an orphan vehicle became available with black calipers and I took it!

I sold my Shelby GT350R to get into this thing and I am LOVING the Emira so far. I plan on using it for road rallies with my driving club and the occasional track day at Laguna and Sonoma. I already joined the GGLC as well and went to a Sacramento area meet up. Looking forward to being part of the community!

Edits-6068.jpg

Edits-6120.jpg

Edits-6217.jpg

Congrats on the new Emira and welcome to the forum!

Hello there everyone! I wanted to introduce myself as a newer Lotus owner here in Northern California. I placed my order about 18 months before delivery from Boardwalk Lotus for the Emira V6 First Edition. I went with Dark Verdant, touring, silver wheels and red calipers with tan interior. I was second guessing the red calipers being too flashy when an orphan vehicle became available with black calipers and I took it!

I sold my Shelby GT350R to get into this thing and I am LOVING the Emira so far. I plan on using it for road rallies with my driving club and the occasional track day at Laguna and Sonoma. I already joined the GGLC as well and went to a Sacramento area meet up. Looking forward to being part of the community!

View attachment 50702

View attachment 50703

View attachment 50704
Congrats and welcome. I’m in Oakland so will see you out on the road or at a GGLC event. Also got mine at Boardwalk