• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

New software update released - has anyone had it yet?

Hi, in my car the symptoms were sorted out.

Hi everybody :)

I'm heading into Lotus Kent for a service tomorrow (my cabin fans/heating/cooling have stopped working) and want to ensure I'm getting updated to the latest SW whilst I'm in.

I've not been through this process before.. can anybody help me to understand where to see what versions I'm currently on, and what the latest versions are? I also read there is a new auto gearbox SW and I really want that installing :)

thanks!

I'm heading into Lotus Kent for a service tomorrow (my cabin fans/heating/cooling have stopped working) and want to ensure I'm getting updated to the latest SW whilst I'm in.

I've not been through this process before.. can anybody help me to understand where to see what versions I'm currently on, and what the latest versions are? I also read there is a new auto gearbox SW and I really want that installing :)

thanks!
Good luck. Mine is stuck at the dealers (near factory!) at the moment because Lotus software update system is down.

Last edited:

thanks!
Trying to see what version of s/w your on has been discussed a few times on here & the conclusion I believe was it's not possible.
The Lotus dealers will be able to tell. For installation, they just get a brief description of the s/w update package which they should apply to your car whilst it's in.
Mine was in a couple of weeks ago & had the updates. There have been a couple of V6 auto box upgrades since launch & the box shifts are more snappy.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back