• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Newbie from Germany

Lotus Fanboy

Reaction score
Hi there,
Just a quick introduction. Ordered an Emira today. V6, sport, manual, magma, used with only 300mls. Unfortunately it will take a couple days (if not weeks) before I'll get the car. Sits at the dealership for a recall (something with seat belt tensioner?) and parts are missing.

I already own an 05 Elise S2 (saffron, Vision Function SC, Tillet B5 and lots of other things) and an 79 Esprit S2 Commemorative ed #51.

I'll post pics later, started to read the 'add lightness' thread.
Looking forward to learn things here. My Emira is meant to stay.

Best regards from Germany
Marc
PS is there still a paper/pdf maintenance manual for the Emira or online stuff with subscription only?

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on ordering your Emira. It's quite a car.

The car comes with a couple of small introductory type manuals, but the full owner's manual and service manual is a download online.

Welcome on board Mark. You'll find many useful posts here for your upcoming Emira and many more to come for sure.

To download owner's handbook in German:

In English (US version):

If you're looking for the shop manual, a forum member Martylemoo has been kind enough (he deserves an award) to produce and sell for a reasonable amount, a shop manual in English. Check out this thread:

You'll have to scroll down to see the details of how to get one, what to pay, what it looks like and people's reaction to it, if interested. Or you can just "PM" (personal message) him on the forum. "Marty" is from the UK and will also sell you a "user manual" if you don't want to download one off the Lotus website, using the links above. Nice to have an obvious Lotus fan join the "Emira club"; welcome to the forum and good luck!

PS: good first post; keep it up!

IMG_1595.jpeg

IMG_0080.JPG

Wow more pics of the esprit JPS livery 😊