• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

NEWS FLASH...not every Lotus Dealer is on the Emira Roadshow Tour...!

Are ALL depositors worthy of seeing the car at their dealer...?

• Total voters
Emira looks even better in the flesh. 7BF12529-136F-46FD-9629-5A1C9018A640.jpeg94CB846B-C077-4BDD-814A-5E2C93E402B7.jpeg06CE028F-A9B5-46CE-8F33-130E22696430.jpeg4FC8F6CB-DE0F-4B01-8BBC-D92F4C9B33CA.jpeg75948E4C-83D6-49EE-963C-3EC3DDBDF258.jpeg87FD1253-5136-4733-AE06-3766B70A5F6D.jpegBD567C0A-AFEC-4F13-948B-AFDEB6300121.jpeg7185E2E9-E569-4724-9BD4-D998F5F3515E.jpeg Lotus rep said we should see a production test drivable demo model at US dealerships in March. Photos from Fort Lauderdale last night. Love the frameless rear view mirror glass. I am going Magma red, upper black pack.

Attachments

• BCC5B183-80D1-4E02-85F8-787D0400DFCD.jpeg
    BCC5B183-80D1-4E02-85F8-787D0400DFCD.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Emira looks even better in the flesh.

What about it makes it look better to you in the flesh? I know this has already been said but what color is that grey, it's not shadow grey is it?

Thanks for the pics! That base interior looks BAD... glad the FE is at least getting some Alcantara and contrast stitching. Hopefully future versions will have some carbon options.

Thanks for the pics! That base interior looks BAD... glad the FE is at least getting some Alcantara and contrast stitching. Hopefully future versions will have some carbon options.
Interior was lacking especially the seats.

Rear end is very important as I have been a 911 daily driver for the last 15 years.

I think some of the Ruf Porsches back in the 80's and 90's had some of the best rear ends ever. Those are still my favorite models.

Thanks so much. I’ll give a call. Enjoy the event.
I called the U.S.A. Dealerships that are on tour. They said invite only, if you don't have a deposit from their dealership, do not enter. That totally sucks if your a depositor from a nearby dealership that is not on the tour list and won't be allowed entry.?👎

I called the U.S.A. Dealerships that are on tour. They said invite only, if you don't have a deposit from their dealership, do not enter. That totally sucks if your a depositor from a nearby dealership that is not on the tour list and won't be allowed entry.?👎
Sucks is an understatement. I’m growing very weary of all the barriers to me having a great buyer experiences. Can’t have this, can’t do that, etc. I may just wait for own spec at this point. I feel like I’m in a one sided relationship. A used Evora sure is looking good right now.

Sucks is an understatement. I’m growing very weary of all the barriers to me having a great buyer experiences. Can’t have this, can’t do that, etc. I may just wait for own spec at this point. I feel like I’m in a one sided relationship. A used Evora sure is looking good right now.

Yes, this is odd. However, could it be they are trying to control crowd size?

Just got my invite to the one in Indianapolis
Event is free
Depositors and guests only though
Just got my invite to the one in Indianapolis
Event is fre
Hmm, I made my deposit with Gator and no invite, and have been watching spam folder like a hawk. I guess as usual, I am loser loser double loser...hahahaha

UPDATE: I reached out to Gator in Indianapolis, and Allison is ALWAYS very responsive. I also received the link to the invite.

Last edited:
Emira looks even better in the flesh. View attachment 1031View attachment 1032View attachment 1033View attachment 1034View attachment 1035View attachment 1036View attachment 1038View attachment 1039 Lotus rep said we should see a production test drivable demo model at US dealerships in March. Photos from Fort Lauderdale last night. Love the frameless rear view mirror glass. I am going Magma red, upper black pack.
I’ve yet to see it in person. Maybe petty but does the gear stick look cheap or is the metal look tasteful in reality?

it’s robust and metallic. It looks a bit plasticky in the photo but isn’t. The knob will be a solid metal ball with some heft.

If you watch the middle section of today’s Harry’s Garage video with the car on track, you can see Dan using a deliberate and positive gear change. If it’s anything like the Evora change, which it should be, then it’ll be quite “rifle bolt”.