Nimbus Grey Lotus Emira Photo Thread

Hard not to take pictures of this thing...

IMG_4801.jpg

This is Nimbus alongside silver and an Azure Blue Elise.

Attachments

• IMG_8666.jpeg
    IMG_8666.jpeg
    739.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8670.jpeg
    IMG_8670.jpeg
    674.2 KB · Views: 73
Finally picked up my Emira as soon as I got back from overseas trip 2 days ago... A 20min drive, turned into a 4hour drive home from the dealership... As you all know and have experienced... Just can't stop staring at her

Attachments

• tempImagedx8vqZ.png
    tempImagedx8vqZ.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 70
  • tempImageVStjGQ.png
    tempImageVStjGQ.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 70
  • tempImage6jjKnF.png
    tempImage6jjKnF.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 70
Has anyone experienced XPEL PPF having a mild change on Nimbus? Not sure if it's my imagination but seems a little 'bronzier' to me (which I dont like). Not sure if it's the PPF or if it would look the same without - I only saw the car for a few hours before PPF so can't exactly remember. Does anyone else w XPEL PPF on Nimbus feel this way or am I crazy?

Has anyone experienced XPEL PPF having a mild change on Nimbus? Not sure if it's my imagination but seems a little 'bronzier' to me (which I dont like). Not sure if it's the PPF or if it would look the same without - I only saw the car for a few hours before PPF so can't exactly remember. Does anyone else w XPEL PPF on Nimbus feel this way or am I crazy?
Hi, I was offered 3M PPF by the dealership that uses this type of PPF for their exotic vehicles. It might be just me, but the Emira looks bronze at night and grey during the day, but certainly a bit more shinier after the PPF

Attachments

• PPF COLOURS.jpg
    PPF COLOURS.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 65
Was it parked on the same place before and after, and at the same time of day?

This color is about eight colors. I’ve learned it changes as you walk around it, and depending on where it’s parked. With lots of concrete and glass in the shade it’s very grey. Full sun around trees more bronze. Then there’s a slight rose tinge at times.

Not a great foto, but I have a grey NSX-T in addition to my Nimbus Grey Emira. Two great cars. (As are the '35 Ford and Mercedes 560SL, but those are very different.)

I might choose the Emira over the NSX if I had to!

Mateo

Attachments

• Drive.jpeg
    Drive.jpeg
    477.2 KB · Views: 43