đź““ Journals Nimbus in Dubai

This prefix is only usable in the Lotus Emira Journals forum.
Are these the first photos of a customer Emira delivered without a front plate? @VL3X I remember you and I were both crossing our fingers that Emiras destined for no-front-plate markets would arrive without any pre-drilled holes, so this looks positive! :)

1678484171278.png

1678484269872.png

Here in dubai is some type of regulation , my fj cruiser also do that and several cars I drive here

Like taxis
Ah, my Range Rover had something like that but you could choose whatever speed you wanted it to go off, or turn it off completely.
Interesting that it’s mandatory in Dubai.

Are these the first photos of a customer Emira delivered without a front plate? @VL3X I remember you and I were both crossing our fingers that Emiras destined for no-front-plate markets would arrive without any pre-drilled holes, so this looks positive! :)

View attachment 23788
View attachment 23790
Same thing I’ve noticed!!! I’m wondering if it would be possible to have it delivered in the same way in Europe too if you ask

Hi guys

Today happily picked up the car , I’m in love no words

I created an account for some cars here and emira related

I will upload stuff there

Hope everyone soon in UAE get their emiras asap

Instagram : nimbus.emiradxb
I was just in Dubai and missed seeing your car first hand because I had to fly back.

My local office was just across the street of the lotus dealer.

Would love to see your car next time I’m in town I’ll buy you dinner.

You have my same spec.

Hi guys

Today happily picked up the car , I’m in love no words

I created an account for some cars here and emira related

I will upload stuff there

Hope everyone soon in UAE get their emiras asap

Instagram : nimbus.emiradxb
Hey Citizen!

This is great news, I will be dropping a follow! Do look out for me.

How is the car, how does it feel?
I think auto deliveries are in April, looking forward to seeing content from all Emira owners here.

Edit: Did you get the Sport plate? Didn't see the plate on front.

Car is perfect , no problems

Feelings on steering wheel are crazy good, Love it

Only I complain a little bit is on the twisted seatbelts, car is on 300km run only, in 1500km I have a check and I will ask about it

Gearbox good (only you need to get used to rattled at low speed and be determined when shift) , Kef sound pretty enough to me , seats position also no complain , steering wheel shape i love it , and looks oh gosh , beautiful every angle

I went to a private event of a friend today in dubai autodrome and there were cars 4x easy above the emira , and emira fights very good on looks

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    23.1 MB
  • A6852A01-8E50-42F7-AD28-9B97F50F3164.jpeg
    A6852A01-8E50-42F7-AD28-9B97F50F3164.jpeg
    380.5 KB · Views: 162
  • 9998A36B-8A6C-45A0-A58B-67D9133A719F.jpeg
    9998A36B-8A6C-45A0-A58B-67D9133A719F.jpeg
    322.6 KB · Views: 157
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    13.3 MB
  • IMG_7058.MOV
    17.3 MB
Still boggled that the flipped seat belt is still a issue.

Only I complain a little bit is on the twisted seatbelts, car is on 300km run only, in 1500km I have a check and I will ask about it

Gearbox good (only you need to get used to rattled at low speed and be determined when shift) , Kef sound pretty enough to me , seats position also no complain , steering wheel shape i love it , and looks oh gosh , beautiful every angle

I went to a private event of a friend today in dubai autodrome and there were cars 4x easy above the emira , and emira fights very good on looks
Please post more :)

Beautiful snaps.Mine is due for delivery in April.Guess we could catch up after that.

let me know next time you are in D3 :)

Emira + hot test drive

Attachments

• 1F09F1AB-D8D6-4F6B-8AEB-B95C80CDE8D5.jpeg
    1F09F1AB-D8D6-4F6B-8AEB-B95C80CDE8D5.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 94
Break in done so next week 1st service needed , does the problem with the twisted seat belts resolved for anyone by dealer?

this is really my only concern, for the rest excellent car

Attachments

• IMG_7288.jpeg
    IMG_7288.jpeg
    193.8 KB · Views: 117
Your dealer can sort the belts if needed, it's a 15 min job.