Northeast members.. who are you using?

Subw00er

Emira Fan
Reaction score
I am essentially equidistant from boston, NYC and CT. Do you have a favorite dealer in these areas for service?

Last edited:
Bought from Lotus NJ in Summit. Ray and Nuno are top-notch. Haven't needed to return for anything yet but will definitely use them.

I service my car at Lotus North Jersey in Summit and have had positive experiences with Ray in sales.

I bought my car from Tony at Gator Motorsport in Indianapolis - highly recommend

Recommend Lotus of North Jersey as one of your considerations.

During the waiting phase, I switched from Victory Lotus to Lotus of North Jersey in Summit. Night and day difference: Ray, Adelson, and the guys are excellent. I mainly deal with Billie now, their service manager (very responsive), but the others say hi when I'm there and they gave me a discount off some items that I purchased.

Lotus of NJ gets my vote. I ordered my car with Ray and had a great experience.

Another vote for Lotus of North Jersey.
I’ve had a positive experience dealing with Smythe Volvo service - next door to the Lotus of NJ sales office - Billie is the service manager for Lotus there.

Thanks for the recommendations.. I didnt really consider NJ, because... NJ. So they actually service the Lotus in the Volvo bays? I looked on google maps and the building just looks like a sales office.

ps - I'm not looking to buy a car.. just service. I bought two already. :)

Thanks for the recommendations.. I didnt really consider NJ, because... NJ. So they actually service the Lotus in the Volvo bays? I looked on google maps and the building just looks like a sales office.

ps - I'm not looking to buy a car.. just service. I bought two already. :)
We already have so many Volvo parts in our cars 🤣

When owning two 2011 Evora's ..First one 2015 and one 2020 I went to Baker's Lotus Victory for
warrant work on first one and they had car for month or more and when they were done
had a rattle in dash and being 4 hour round trip decided to just sell it and not be bothered
with dealership ...
And the so called Ace mechanic at Victory bragging about his workmanship..Not..
.Second one had no issues other than person bought it from lied about condition
and sold it few months later... This is reason I am buying new and not used with Emira purchase..

When owning two 2011 Evora's ..First one 2015 and one 2020 I went to Baker's Lotus Victory for
warrant work on first one and they had car for month or more and when they were done
had a rattle in dash and being 4 hour round trip decided to just sell it and not be bothered
with dealership ...
And the so called Ace mechanic at Victory bragging about his workmanship..Not..
.Second one had no issues other than person bought it from lied about condition
and sold it few months later... This is reason I am buying new and not used with Emira purchase..
I am also vested on this thread 😊 my dealer is 2.5 hours away from me so any place closer is worth looking into 😊 otherwise I’ll just probably stick with my original place of purchase

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back