• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Osmium Silver

I've ordered mine in Osmium Silver. Here is my spec picture from the website:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 1.40.59 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-13 at 1.40.59 PM.png
    579.1 KB · Views: 151
Funny to say that I yearn for the new Osmium color on Emira, and this is despite that I have ordered i4 First Edition Dark Verdant with Tan interior (and I do not regret). I realize the Osmium is for “the second wave” of Emira, and if I live long enough to order a second Emira (on the condition that Lotus will produce and actually deliver), this will be for my Final Edition i4 with 500 hp+ 🤣🤣🤣

Looks great to my eye. Weren't they going to go to black/silver badges/center caps on the FE 2.0 cars?

It's a nice silver, but given they already had nimbus and shadow, and added white, black, and zinc gray, they really should have offered something colorful instead.

Osmium looks great, but at the end of the day, it's "just silver". Like millions of other cars on the road.

What I Iove about Nimbus is that it's a genuinely different colour, it stands out even though it's silver. The general public seems to agree, since I've had several people come up and comment on how special they find the paint.

YOUR_EMIRA-7.jpeg

I have a silver/white Tesla Model 3 Performance which still stands out from all the Model 3s we see here in SoCal. Looking forward to seeing some more real world photos of Emiras in Osmium. There is no bad color for the Emira but at my age I was looking for something less shouty and a little more distinguished. The car itself will attract enough attention no matter the color! Was able to submit my build for a FE 2.0 V6/MT, Osmium/Ice Gray/No Black Pack/No Privacy/Silver Wheels/Black Calipers on September 29 (2023) and was told June, 2024. Hopefully someone in front of me with a similar build will post photos to hold us over!

View attachment 32235
I have a silver/white Tesla Model 3 Performance which still stands out from all the Model 3s we see here in SoCal. Looking forward to seeing some more real world photos of Emiras in Osmium. There is no bad color for the Emira but at my age I was looking for something less shouty and a little more distinguished. The car itself will attract enough attention no matter the color! Was able to submit my build for a FE 2.0 V6/MT, Osmium/Ice Gray/No Black Pack/No Privacy/Silver Wheels/Black Calipers on September 29 (2023) and was told June, 2024. Hopefully someone in front of me with a similar build will post photos to hold us over!
I’ve ordered the same spec but with black pack and privacy and yellow callipers. Due q1 24

That's a great comparison photo. I still prefer Nimbus - I do like the slight bronze shade to it. I do not like silver cars in general but talked myself into Nimbus. I can see that the Osmium silver would be a great true-silver shade for those who love silver cars.

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back