• No Wrap

Votes: 42 16.0%

• Total voters

K_Squared

Emira Fanatic
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
I got my full body PPF done through Lotus Cape Fear. They did 95% PPF and 5% Revivify on some of the smaller black trim pieces where PPF isn't ideal. They used NanoFusion PPF (https://www.diamond-shield.com/nano-fusion-ppf) which isn't as well known in the aftermarket as they focus on OEM installation. It came with a 10 year warranty through Lotus. This team, led by Steve Costa and Juan Carlos, has been installing PPF on all Lotus Cars who option PPF into the USA for over a decade.

All that said, after the initial job I wasn't 100% thrilled with the rear vents as their pattern was just slightly off (they were still constantly tweaking it). Steve and Juan Carlos told me they would be happy to come back and re-do the rear once they had perfected the pre-cut pattern. Most people say this and never deliver. However, they came all the way back through Raleigh from Nashville, TN (10 hour drive) and replaced the rear yesterday afternoon and it looks perfect.

For anyone who can book through a Lotus dealer for Steve and his team, I give them two big thumbs up. Pics below of the relief cuts for the rear vents:

1714336505252.jpeg

1714336524644.jpeg