• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Porsche ends combustion engine in 718 Cayman/Boxster in 2025.

Is Porsche aware that one of it's employees is leaking secret information online? Seems like an odd thing for you to do, no?
Secret? lol

There's nothing that I would ever share here, or anywhere for that matter, that's confidential or secret. Same information that I would share with any client that walks into the dealership. Not sure how this could be perceived as "secret info" when it's all over the net if you look hard enough.

Anyway......this topic has ran it's course. SAVE THE MANUAL'S! lol

Secret? lol

There's nothing that I would ever share here, or anywhere for that matter, that's confidential or secret. Same information that I would share with any client that walks into the dealership. Not sure how this could be perceived as "secret info" when it's all over the net if you look hard enough.

Anyway......this topic has ran it's course. SAVE THE MANUAL'S! lol

Run it's course? You haven't backed up your statement.

Since this info is "all over the net", please post up some links. Thanks.

@JonnyD72 - You haven't provided any 'all over the net' links to 992.2 T release info because they don't exist.

Everything but actual links to back up your BS statement.

Sucks being called out...