PPF from factory that was not ordered??🤷🏼‍♂️

Docjay

Reaction score
Has anyone else received their Emira with PPF installed from the factory that was not ordered? Took delivery of my car and already had an appointment set up for PPF, but then we realized that it is already installed. Wondering if this has happened to anyone else? On a funny sidenote, one of the three torque screws for the front hood was actually an 8 mm nut instead of a torque screw. I literally laughed out loud because this used to happen all the time with my Elises and Exiges.

Has anyone else received their Emira with PPF installed from the factory that was not ordered? Took delivery of my car and already had an appointment set up for PPF, but then we realized that it is already installed. Wondering if this has happened to anyone else? On a funny sidenote, one of the three torque screws for the front hood was actually an 8 mm nut instead of a torque screw. I literally laughed out loud because this used to happen all the time with my Elises and Exiges.
First time I’ve heard that on here. Bonus!

Is the entire car PPF-ed? If so... curious how they did relief cuts around side vents.

At first I was thinking they PPF the panels that could have the paint issue to "postpone" it or something, but that may be a stretch.

I'm pretty sure Lotus doesn't actually install PPF. The dealer sometimes does using a third party installer but it costs extra. Btw, I see you are in summerfield, we are neighbors! Welcome to the forum

Create an account or login to comment

Join now to leave a comment enjoy browsing the site ad-free!

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back