• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Received an email from Lotus today, don't know what it really means.

US dealers won’t get allocation details until end of Jan so I wouldn’t expect to hear from them until early Feb.

Hello All,

I understand that Canadian buyers may be able to start the order process in Q42022. I am wondering if the price is locked in for the FE or will it be updated when I am able to finally order? I made a deposit in July but have no idea where I am in the list.

Spoke to my dealer salesman last friday. He says so far the cars are expected to be produced juin/july for delivery septembre/october at the earliest. So not configuration Q4 2022, but delivery of the first cars Q4 2022, apparently.

Which dealer are you doing business with Canadian buyers?

Spoke to my dealer salesman last friday. He says so far the cars are expected to be produced juin/july for delivery septembre/october at the earliest. So not configuration Q4 2022, but delivery of the first cars Q4 2022, apparently.

Which dealer are you doing business with Canadian buyers?
Dealer in Calgary, Alberta

I stopped by the Huntington store last week to look around. They have allot of used exotic and rare cars of all types for sale. They did not have any info on ordering or allocations for the Emira.

Back