• The September 2024 Lotus Emira Photo of the Month contest is underway! Please take a moment to check out thread here: 🏆 September 2024 - Emira of the Month starts now! (You can dismiss this message by clicking the X in the top right hand corner of this notice.)

Roadside Assistance Terms & Conditions

Kimmax

Emira Whisperer
Reaction score
Emira Status
Emira Owner
Is anyone able to find some solid terms and conditions for the roadside assistance included in the purchase? I can only find fancy-made websites and brochures but no watertight legal text.

Context: They don't want to provide me with a replacement car. I SAVED them money by trailering it myself to the dealer, but apparently - since I didn't need a tow - the complete assistance isn't valid now.

"No matter if you're at home or abroad".. sure.

Context: They don't want to provide me with a replacement car. I SAVED them money by trailering it myself to the dealer, but apparently - since I didn't need a tow - the complete assistance isn't valid now.

Did you biy your car through a german dealership? I asked my dealer (Komotec) and they explained that road side assistance is not available in Germany yet, but may become available in the future.

From the manual (UK) but light on detail:
9C845A0F-7E1C-47DC-925D-FF1F37C6BE35.jpeg

That is a really great way to make a good impression and apologize for the issues you are having... goodness gracious

Did you biy your car through a german dealership? I asked my dealer (Komotec) and they explained that road side assistance is not available in Germany yet, but may become available in the future.
I’ve been towed + gotten a rental by / via RSA in Germany already, so definitely available.
They’re throwing a tantrum now because this time it wasn’t towed by them, so I’m not fulfilling their requirements I guess.
It’s not that I’m in dare need of that rental, but it’s just plain ridiculous